The installation of EasyEclipse is normally straightforward, but, if you need more details, here are some documents to help you:
- Hardware and Operating System requirements,
- Distro/plugin chart, showing which plugin can be found in which distribution,
- Installation Guide for EasyEclipse Distributions,
- Installation Guide for EasyEclipse Plugins,
- Plugin Management and Uninstallation Guide will help you manage your installed plugins, including how to disable or uninstall plugins,
- The Guided tour shows some screenshots of the installer. Not much to look at, but people have asked us for it...
- We have started a FAQ with the questions we've heard most often so far.
- The General Forum is the place to ask questions (and look for answers) on EasyEclipse and including plugins. We will try to answer to the questions and pass the questions to plugins developers if needed,
- You can also subscribe to the User mailing list,
- On IRC, we try to maintain an #easyeclipse channel on freenode. The #eclipse channel may be a good place for discussion also.
You can submit an issue, bug or request on the Sourceforge project site. You do not need to register, but if you do we will be able to notify you of our progress.