OpenOffice Integration Plugin
Integrate OpenOffice documents in an Eclipse project without Microsoft OLE.
Download OpenOffice Integration Plugin 2.0.8 for EasyEclipse 1.2.2:
This plugin provides an integration with OpenOffice 2.0.
You must first install OpenOffice 2.0.
To create a new OpenOffice document, go to the menu: File > New > Other > OpenOffice.org and select one of the OpenOffice document type (Text document, Web document, Draw document, etc).
For RCP developers, this offers interesting possibilities to create composite applications with Eclispe and OpenOffice.
Note that we have not tested this plugin extensively. It may not work properly. Feel free to give feedback in the comments.
There are currently 3 comments for this plugin. You can review them and add more here.
To use this plugin, you need OpenOffice 2.0.
This plugin does not run on MacOS.
- OpenOffice Integration Plugin home
- OpenOffice Integration Plugin provides support for this application.
- OpenOffice Integration Plugin provides support for the Nice Office Access library library.
Changes in EasyEclipse 1.2.2:
- Upgraded to OpenOffice Integration Plugin 2.0.8.
- Upgraded to OpenOffice Integration Plugin 2.0.7.
- Initial release (with OpenOffice Integration Plugin 2.0.5).
Credits: IOn AG
Copyright 2003-2006 by IOn AG. All Rights Reserved.
This plugin is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License 2.1 license.