Maven 2 plugin for Eclipse
Integrate Maven 2 in Eclipse.
Download Maven 2 plugin for Eclipse 0.0.10 for EasyEclipse 1.2.2:
Maven 2 is a build and project management tool. The Maven 2 plugin for Eclipse provides Maven 2.0 integration, including transient dependencies support, running Maven goals, and adding dependencies from repository.
There are currently 8 comments for this plugin. You can review them and add more here.
The dependent plugin Eclipse Java Development Tools must be present in the EasyEclipse distribution you use, or must be installed separately.
To adding needed libraries to a project requiring them, you should:
- Enable Maven 2 on the project, by right-clicking on a project and selecting Maven > Enable; the group ID can have any value.
- Add the needed dependencies, by right-clicking on the project and selecting Maven > Add Dependencies. You can then search the repository by providing a part of the name of the libraries. For example, typing
junitwill show all JUnit libraries.
- The libraries are then downloaded automatically when the project is built.
- Maven 2 plugin for Eclipse home
- Maven 2 plugin for Eclipse provides support for the Maven application.
Changes in EasyEclipse 1.2.2:
- Upgraded to Maven 2 plugin for Eclipse 0.0.10.
- Initial release (with Maven 2 plugin for Eclipse 0.0.5).
- Upgraded to Maven 2 plugin for Eclipse 0.0.9.
Copyright (c) 2005 Mergere, Inc.
This plugin is licensed under the Apache License 2.0 license.
Copyright 2005 Mergere, Inc. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.