JBoss jBPM Process Designer
Design visual process flows for jBPM.
Download JBoss jBPM Process Designer 3.0.12 for EasyEclipse 1.2.2:
JBoss jBPM is a flexible, extensible workflow management system. Business processes, expressed in a simple and powerful language and packaged in process archives, serve as input for the JBoss jBPM runtime server. JBoss jBPM bridges the gap between managers and developers by giving them a common language - the JBoss jBPM Process definition language (jPdl). This gives software project managers much more control on their software development efforts. After loading the process archive, users or systems perform single steps of the process. JBoss jBPM maintains the state, logs and performs all automated actions. JBoss jBPM combines easy development of workflow-applications with excellent enterprise application integration (EAI) capabilities. JBoss jBPM includes a web-application and a scheduler. JBoss jBPM can be used in the simplest environment like an ant task and scale up to a clustered J2EE application.
There are currently 4 comments for this plugin. You can review them and add more here.
To start using JBoss jBPM Process Designer, you must download jBoss JBPM (see URL below). You can then follow the getting started that is part of the documentation.
- JBoss jBPM Process Designer home
- Documentation: overview
- Documentation: documentation library TOC
- JBoss jBPM Process Designer provides support for the JBoss Seam framework.
Changes in EasyEclipse 1.2.2:
- Upgraded to JBoss jBPM Process Designer 3.0.12.
- Upgraded to JBoss jBPM Process Designer 3.0.10: Support for Eclipse 3.2. New early support for JBoss Seam.
- Upgraded to JBoss jBPM Process Designer 3.0.11.
- Initial release (with JBoss jBPM Process Designer 18.104.22.168).
Credits: JBoss Team, Koen Aers, Marshall Culpepper
JBoss Inc. All rights reserved. JBoss is a registered trademark and servicemark of JBoss, Inc
This plugin is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License 2.1 license.