JBoss IDE with AOP and EJB3
Develop, deploy, test and debug JBoss-based applications, with support of Enterprise Java Beans 3.0 and Aspect-Oriented Programming.
Download JBoss IDE with AOP and EJB3 2.0.0.Beta2 for EasyEclipse 1.2.2:
JBoss Eclipse IDE is a series of integrated Eclipse plugins to develop,
deploy, test, and debug JEMS-based applications without leaving the IDE.
The JBoss IDE includes:
- EJB 3.0 Project Wizard
- Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) Tools
- Wizards to ease and simplify J2EE development
- Integrated debugging, monitoring, and lifecycle control of JBoss servers
- Easy configuration and deployment of package archives
This plugin is does not contain:
- JBoss jBPM Graphical Process Designer
- Hibernate Tools
There are currently no comments for this plugin. You can add the first one.
This plugin is in the EasyEclipse Server Java distribution.
If you install this plugin on another EasyEclipse distribution, the dependent plugins Eclipse Web tools editors, Eclipse J2EE tools, Eclipse Database tools and Eclipse Java Development Tools must be present in the EasyEclipse distribution, or must be installed separately.
Help is available for this plugin, in the Help > Help Contents menu in EasyEclipse.
The help contains a very complete tutorial (JBoss Eclipse IDE Tutorial).
However, the help refers to the previous version: this new version does not use launch configurations. Instead, open the JBoss Server view to manage servers, and right-click on a packaged war, jar or ear to deploy and run an application on a server.
- Documentation: overview
- Documentation: tutorial
- JBoss IDE with AOP and EJB3 home: JBoss IDE Homepage
- Project site
- Documentation: Documentation Library
- JBoss IDE with AOP and EJB3 provides support for the JBoss Application Server application.
- JBoss IDE with AOP and EJB3 provides support for the EJB 3.0 framework.
- JBoss IDE with AOP and EJB3 provides support for the JBoss AOP framework.
- JBoss Application Server download
Changes in EasyEclipse 1.3.1:
- Upgraded to JBoss IDE with AOP and EJB3 2.0.0.Beta3.
- Upgraded to JBoss IDE with AOP and EJB3 2.0.0.Beta2.
- Upgraded to JBoss IDE with AOP and EJB3 2.0.0.Beta1.
- Changed composition: Grouped JBoss IDE, JBoss AOP Developer and JBoss EJB3 into one plugin.
- Patched: Removed an unused dependency causing errors.
- Patched: Disabled the wizard that allows upgrade from earlier versions of JBOssIDE: we don't support them..
- Initial release (with JBoss IDE with AOP and EJB3 1.0.1.GA): With JBoss IDE 1.5.1.GA, JBossIDE AOP Developer 1.1.1.GA and JBoss EJB3 1.0.1.GA.
Credits: JBoss Team, Marshall Culpepper, Max R. Andersen, Koen Aers, Rob Stryker, Gurkan Erdogdu, Rob Stryker, Bill Burke, Kabir Khan
Copyright (c) JBoss Inc. All rights reserved. JBoss is a registered trademark and servicemark of JBoss, Inc.
This plugin is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License 2.1 license.
No comments yet.