Edit Hibernate mappings, execute HQL queries and develop applications with Hibernate, a Java persistence and object-relational mapping framework.
Download Hibernate Tools 3.2.0.beta9 for EasyEclipse 1.2.2:
Hibernate tools provide:
- Mapping Editor: An editor for Hibernate XML mapping files, supporting auto-completion and syntax highlighting. It also supports semantic auto-completion for class names and property/field names, making it much more versatile than a normal XML editor.
- Console: The console is a new view in Eclipse. In addition to a tree overview of your console configurations, you also get an interactive view of your persistent classes and their relationships. The console allows you to execute HQL queries against your database and browse the result directly in Eclipse.
- Development Wizards: Several wizards are provided with the Hibernate Eclipse tools; you can use a wizard to quickly generate Hibernate configuration (cfg.xml) files, or you may even completely reverse engineer an existing database schema into POJO source files and Hibernate mapping files. The reverse engineering wizard supports customizable templates.
There are currently 7 comments for this plugin. You can review them and add more here.
This plugin is in the EasyEclipse Server Java distribution.
If you install this plugin on another EasyEclipse distribution, the dependent plugins Eclipse Web tools editors and Eclipse Java Development Tools must be present in the EasyEclipse distribution, or must be installed separately.
To use this plugin, you need Hibernate downloads.
Help is available for this plugin, in the Help > Help Contents menu in EasyEclipse.
Under Hibernate Developer Guide > Tools Documentation > Ant and Eclipse Tools, you can find, in one document, a very complete user guide for the JBoss Hibernate Tool.
Changes in EasyEclipse 1.3.1:
- Initial release (with Hibernate Tools 3.2.0.GA).
- Initial release (with Hibernate Tools 3.2.0.beta9).
- Upgraded to Hibernate Tools 3.2.0.beta8.
- Upgraded to Hibernate Tools 3.2.0.beta6a.
- Upgraded to Hibernate Tools 3.2.0.beta7.
- Upgraded to Hibernate Tools 3.10.beta5.
- Initial release (with Hibernate Tools 3.1.0.beta4a).
Credits: JBoss Team, Max R. Andersen, David Channon, Marshall Culpepper
Copyright (c) 2002-2005 JBoss Inc. All rights reserved. JBoss is a registered trademark and servicemark of JBoss, Inc.
This plugin is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License 2.1 license.
The following additional license terms apply to software incorporated in the Hibernate tools: antlr license v1.1 apache license v1.1 apache license v2.0 Sun Binary Code License Agreements for Connector, jaas, jdbc1_0 and jta - each has the same base license plus similar, but distinct supplementary license terms.