Eclipse JavaCC plugin
Edit and compile JavaCC and JJTree grammar.
Download Eclipse JavaCC plugin 1.5.7 for EasyEclipse 1.2.2:
Tools for Eclipse IDE to facilitate development of JavaCC applications. Supported functions include :
- Editor, Outline, JavaCC Options,
- JavaCC, JJTree and JJDoc compilation,
- Problems reporting, Console for JavaCC outputs,
- Generated files decoration, Navigation into rules definitions.
There are currently 4 comments for this plugin. You can review them and add more here.
The dependent plugin Eclipse Java Development Tools must be present in the EasyEclipse distribution you use, or must be installed separately.
Help is available for this plugin, in the Help > Help Contents menu in EasyEclipse.
To start with JavaCC, you can create a new Java Project by selecting File > New > Project, then Java > Java Project. Enter a Project name, and check the box Create separate source and output folders to get a "src" folder. Without this, you cannot compile the JavaCC files. Hit Finish.
You can then create a sample JavaCC file by selecting File > New > Other, then JavaCC > JavaCC Template File. Leave all values as default, and hit Finish. The project should compile into the "bin" directory, and you should be able to run it immediately using Run As > Java Application.
- Project site
- Eclipse JavaCC plugin home
- Eclipse JavaCC plugin provides support for the JavaCC 4.0 programming language.
- Eclipse JavaCC plugin provides support for the JTB 132 programming language.
Changes in EasyEclipse 1.3.1:
- Upgraded to Eclipse JavaCC plugin 1.5.10.
- Upgraded to Eclipse JavaCC plugin 1.5.7.
- Upgraded to Eclipse JavaCC plugin 1.5.4.
- Upgraded to Eclipse JavaCC plugin 1.5.2: Bug fixes.
- Initial release (with Eclipse JavaCC plugin 1.5.1).
Credits: Remi Koutcheraw, Peter M. Murray
Copyright (c) 2003-2004 Remi Koutcherawy.
This plugin is licensed under the GNU General Public License 2.0 license.
See also http://www.cecill.info/index.en.html - CeCILL FREE SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT .