Eclipse Utils Plugins
Save the cursor position of editors when closing and re-opening a file. Access common team actions with explorer buttons.
Download Eclipse Utils Plugins 220.127.116.11 for EasyEclipse 1.2.2:
Download Eclipse Utils Plugins 18.104.22.168-13 for EasyEclipse 1.3:
Three small, useful, utilities:
- Shortcut buttons, on the Package Explorer and Navigator view, for the common Team action (synchronize, refresh, update and commit)
- Save a cursor position in text editor when closing and reopening an editor
- Support for mouse wheel: vertical and horizontal scrolling (not tested)
There are currently 5 comments for this plugin. You can review them and add more here.
The buttons appear on the Package Explorer tool bar, and the other functionalities are activated automatically.
Changes in EasyEclipse 1.3.1:
- Upgraded to Eclipse Utils Plugins 22.214.171.124.13.
- Initial release (with Eclipse Utils Plugins 1.0.0).
Credits: Alexander Lobas
Copyright (c) 2004 Alexander Lobas.
This plugin is licensed under the Common Public License 1.0 license.