Checkstyle plugin for Eclipse
Perform style, metrics and consistency checks on your Java code, reported as problem markers and quickfixes.
Download Checkstyle plugin for Eclipse 4.3.1.01 for EasyEclipse 1.2.2:
The Checkstyle plugin integrates the well-known source code analyzer Checkstyle in Eclipse. Checkstyle verifies that the Java code adheres to a set of coding standards. The full Checkstyle distribution is included with the Checkstyle plugin. In addition to using the Eclipse Checkstyle plugin you can also use Checkstyle from the command line or as part of an Ant build. Style problems appear in the Eclipse Problems View, and as source code annotations similar to compiler errors or warnings.
There are currently 2 comments for this plugin. You can review them and add more here.
The dependent plugin Eclipse Java Development Tools must be present in the EasyEclipse distribution you use, or must be installed separately.
Help is available for this plugin, in the Help > Help Contents menu in EasyEclipse.
Enough documentation is included to start. Check especially the Checkstyle Plug-in > Getting Started > Setting up a project and and Checkstyle Plug-in > Getting Started > Creating a checkstyle configuration sections.
- Checkstyle plugin for Eclipse home
- Project FAQ
- Project site
- Checkstyle plugin for Eclipse provides support for this application.
Changes in EasyEclipse 1.2.2:
- Initial release (with Checkstyle plugin for Eclipse 4.3.1_01).
- Upgraded to Checkstyle plugin for Eclipse 4.1.1: Minor yet important bug fixes. .
- Upgraded to Checkstyle plugin for Eclipse 4.1.0: Many bug fixes and enhancements. Support for quickfixes. Based on the recent Checkstyle 4.2.
- Upgraded to Checkstyle plugin for Eclipse 4.0.92: New version based on the latest Checkstyle. Addition of a new statistics plugin, experimental implementation of quick fixes, and many bug fixes.
- Initial release (with Checkstyle plugin for Eclipse 4.0.91).
Credits: David Schneider , Lars Kodderitzsch, Fabrice Bellingard
Copyright (C) 2002-2005 David Schneider, Lars Kodderitzsch.
This plugin is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License 2.1 license.