Eclipse Web tools editors
Download Eclipse Web tools editors 1.5.4 for EasyEclipse 1.2.2:
Download Eclipse Web tools editors 2.0.1 for EasyEclipse 1.3:
This plugin is a subset of the Eclipse Web Tools. It contains editors and validators for common Web documents:
- XML, DTD, XMLSchema (XSD) editors and utilities
- WSDL editor and web services validation and interactive test tools
There are currently 13 comments for this plugin. You can review them and add more here.
Help is available for this plugin, in the Help > Help Contents menu in EasyEclipse.
A Sample project presenting how to edit and validate can be created by choosing the menu File > New > Project > Examples... and selecting Editing and validating XML Files. A complete project will be created, including a
readme.html presentation file, and examples of different ways of editing XML.
A set of wizards for new files are also available: select the menu File > New > Others..., then select one of the items in the Web, Web Services or XML subtrees.
Finally, the editors are registered as the default editors: when opening any file of the type above, the corresponding Web Tools editor will be used automatically.
Notes that several of the editors have two tabs: one for a structured or graphical editor (Design), and the other one for the raw file (Source).
Changes in EasyEclipse 1.3.1:
- Upgraded to Eclipse Web tools editors 2.0.1: Moved the Java Persistence tools to the Web tools J2EE plugin.
- Upgraded to Eclipse Web tools editors 2.0.0.
- Upgraded to Eclipse Web tools editors 1.5.4: Upgraded and removed dependency on Java.
- Upgraded to Eclipse Web tools editors 1.5.2.
- Changed composition: Fixed bug 1531943: missing a servlet API bundle org.eclipse.equinox.servlet.api.
- Upgraded to Eclipse Web tools editors 1.5.0.
- Changed composition: Now contains the web services validation and testing features, no longuer shipped as a separate plugin.
- Upgraded to Eclipse Web tools editors 1.0.2.
- Initial release (with Eclipse Web tools editors 1.0.1).
Credits: Eclipse Foundation, Eclipse Web Tools WST team
Copyright (c) Eclipse contributors and others. 2000-2007. All rights reserved.
This plugin is licensed under the Eclipse Public License 1.0 license.