Eclipse Webdav and FTP support
Deploy projects through FTP or WebDAV.
Download Eclipse Webdav and FTP support 3.2.2 for EasyEclipse 1.2.2:
Download Eclipse Webdav and FTP support 3.3.0.M6 for EasyEclipse 1.3:
Provides extra Team support for FTP and WebDAV servers. This plugin makes it easy to import from and export to an FTP or WebDav server, and to review differences between local and remote versions of files. This plugin will be replaced in the future by some other plugin. It is no longer maintained by Eclipse.org
Note that we have not tested this plugin extensively. It may not work properly. Feel free to give feedback in the comments.
There are currently 11 comments for this plugin. You can review them and add more here.
Help is available for this plugin, in the Help > Help Contents menu in EasyEclipse.
You can access the FTP and WebDav functionalities from the File > Import and File > Export menus. You must then specify a folder or project, then provide the credentials, and the wizard will show you the changes between your version and the server version.
You can also use the Synchronize view. You must open it at first, and select the Synchronize button in the upper right to launch the Create Synchronization wizard.
Changes in EasyEclipse 1.3.1:
- Upgraded to Eclipse Webdav and FTP support 3.3.0.M6: Eclipse dropped that plugin mid-way in the 3.3. release cycle. This is based on the last milestone build released..
- Upgraded to Eclipse Webdav and FTP support 3.2.2.
- Upgraded to Eclipse Webdav and FTP support 3.2.1.
- Upgraded to Eclipse Webdav and FTP support 3.2.0.
- Initial release (with Eclipse Webdav and FTP support 3.1.2).
Copyright (c) Eclipse contributors and others. 2000-2007. All rights reserved.
This plugin is licensed under the Eclipse Public License 1.0 license.