Eclipse test, performance and monitoring tools
Profile, analyze, trace, monitor and test your Java applications..
Download Eclipse test, performance and monitoring tools 4.3.1 for EasyEclipse 1.2.2:
The TPTP (Test and Performance Tools Platform) is a framework for application testing. It is composed of the following subsets:
- Platform Project is the core tooling for other TPTP tools. It provides common infrastructure, user interface, standard data models, data collection and communications control, as well as remote execution environments. Additionally, the Platform provides extension points for leveraging or extending these capabilities in solution specific tooling or runtimes.
- The Testing Tools supports the testing phase of the application lifecycle and provides frameworks for building testing tools by extending the TPTP Platform. The framework contains testing editors, deployment and execution of tests, execution environments and associated execution history analysis and reporting. The project also includes exemplary tools for JUnit based component testing tool, Web application performance testing tool, and a manual testing tool. The project supports the OMG UML2 Test Profile and have implemented an early draft of the model.
- The Tracing and Profiling Tools supports the tracing and profiling phases of the application lifecycle and provides frameworks for building tracing and profiling tools by extending the TPTP Platform. The framework has the capability of collecting and analyzing application performance information The project includes exemplary profiling tools for both single-system and distributed Java applications through a JVMPI monitoring agent that collects trace and profile data. A generic tool kit for probe insertion is also available.
- The Monitoring Tools supports monitoring and logging and provides frameworks for building monitoring tools for collecting and analyzing system and application resources. The innovative log analysis tools can correlate disparate logs from multiple points across an environment. The tools also includes tools for monitoring application servers and system performance, such as CPU and memory utilization.
There are currently 2 comments for this plugin. You can review them and add more here.
Help is available for this plugin, in the Help > Help Contents menu in EasyEclipse.
The documentation includes a few tutorials. To start with the Testing tools, select Testing applications > Testing applications > Tutorial: Accessing a datapool from a JUnit test in the help.
Note that the Agent Control is not implemented on MacOSX; TPTP is only complete on Windows and Linux.
- Eclipse test, performance and monitoring tools home
- Project site: Test tools home
- Project site: Tracing and profiling tools home
- Project site: Platorm home
- Eclipse test, performance and monitoring tools home: Monitoring project
Changes in EasyEclipse 1.2.2:
- Upgraded to Eclipse test, performance and monitoring tools 4.3.1.
- Upgraded to Eclipse test, performance and monitoring tools 4.2.1.
- Initial release (with Eclipse test, performance and monitoring tools 220.127.116.11).
Copyright (c) Eclipse contributors and others. 2000-2007. All rights reserved.
This plugin is licensed under the Eclipse Public License 1.0 license.