Access your bug trackers inside Eclipse, and work more productively with a task-focused user interface.
Download Eclipse Mylar 2.0.0.M3 for EasyEclipse 1.2.2:
Download Eclipse Mylyn 2.0.0 for EasyEclipse 1.3:
Mylyn adds two main, related, capabilities to Eclipse:
- Integration with task repositories (Bugzilla, Trac, and JIRA included), including the possibility to work with these repositories offline, when you don't have acces to the server.
- Task-focused user interface that makes working with very large workspaces as easy as working with small ones,
Note: Until release 1.2.2, Mylyn was called Mylar.
There are currently 2 comments for this plugin. You can review them and add more here.
Help is available for this plugin, in the Help > Help Contents menu in EasyEclipse.
However, the included help is minimal. You will find more help online.
Two tutorials are also present. To access the tutorials, select Help > Welcome, and in the welcome page, select the Tutorials icon (checkbox and pen). Then select Mylyn > Use the Task List or Mylyn > Use the Task-Focused UI.
Note also that to use some functionalities of the Task repositories integration, in particular to cache the tasks in Mylyn and work off-line, you must install some specific software on the Task repository server. See the FAQ for more information.
Changes in EasyEclipse 1.3.0:
- Upgraded to Eclipse Mylyn 2.0.0.
- Changed name from Mylar to Mylyn.
- Changed composition: Added the Mylyn SDK, so that the Subclipse Mylyn plugin has all its dependency. Left out, however, the
org.eclipse.mylyn.pde.uithat has a dependency on Eclipse PDE.
- Upgraded to Eclipse Mylyn 2.0.0.M3.
- Upgraded to Eclipse Mylyn 0.9.2.
- Upgraded to Eclipse Mylyn 1.0.0.
- Upgraded to Eclipse Mylyn 0.9.0.
- Initial release (with Eclipse Mylyn 0.5.0).
Credits: Eclipse Foundation, Mik Kersten, Mylyn team
Copyright (c) Eclipse contributors and others. 2000-2007. All rights reserved.
This plugin is licensed under the Eclipse Public License 1.0 license.