AspectJ Development Tools (AJDT)
Edit, run, debug and navigate Aspect-oriented Java applications with AspectJ.
Download AspectJ Development Tools (AJDT) 1.4.0 for EasyEclipse 1.2.2:
Download AspectJ Development Tools (AJDT) 1.5.0 for EasyEclipse 1.3:
The AspectJ Development Tools (AJDT) project provides support for Aspect Oriented Software Development with Java and AspectJ. This plugins attempts to deliver a user experience consistent with that of the Java Development Tools (JDT) when working with AspectJ projects and resources.
There are currently 5 comments for this plugin. You can review them and add more here.
Help is available for this plugin, in the Help > Help Contents menu in EasyEclipse.
AJDT comes not only with two manuals (Language guide, and developer user guide) but also with a set of samples. Choose New > Project, then select AspectJ > AspectJ Examples > introduction Example. You can then look at the source code, and run the project by selecting Run > Run As > AsjectJ/Java Application. When asked for a class name, enter or select Point, which is the main class of the project you have created. You can see the output in the Console wiew.
- AspectJ Development Tools (AJDT) home
- Project FAQ
- AspectJ Development Tools (AJDT) provides support for this programming language.
- Release notes
Changes in EasyEclipse 1.3.0:
- Upgraded to AspectJ Development Tools (AJDT) 1.5.0.
- Upgraded to AspectJ Development Tools (AJDT) 1.4.0: Support for Eclipse 3.2.0 and AspectJ 1.5.2.
- Added missing dependency on Eclipse PDE.
- Upgraded to AspectJ Development Tools (AJDT) 220.127.116.1160410063641: This new version offers reduced memory usage, and many bug fixes.
- Initial release (with AspectJ Development Tools (AJDT) 18.104.22.16851220093604).
Credits: Matt Chapman, Andy Clement, Adrian Colyer, Helen Hawkins, Sian January, Mik Kersten, Julie Waterhouse, Ben Dalziel, Luzius Meisser, Ian McGrath, George Harley, Matthew Webster, Rory Slaney, Jonathan Davies, Nick Huismans, AspectJ Team, Eclipse Foundation
Copyright (c) 2004 IBM Corporation and others. All rights reserved. Copyright (c) Eclipse contributors and others. 2000-2007. All rights reserved.
This plugin is licensed under the Common Public License 1.0 license.