Create template applications with wizards for web applications (JSP, XML, Struts) and design patterns.
Download Aston Wizards 184.108.40.206 for EasyEclipse 1.2.2:
A collection of wizards and templates for Eclipse that can be grouped in two categories: Web Applications
- Create a default HTML page
- Create a default XML file, a Struts config file and many more
- Create a default JSP page and will map/create its web.xml
- Generate a default Servlet and will map/create its web.xml
- Generate a default Applet with its HTML starting page
- Generate an array of objects with a constant length
- Generate an array of objects with a dynamic length
- Generate a singleton class
- Generate a typed Map of objects
- Generate a typed Set of objects
- Generate a factory
- Generate a Java bean, an exception, a Struts action and many more
There are currently no comments for this plugin. You can add the first one.
The dependent plugin Eclipse Java Development Tools must be present in the EasyEclipse distribution you use, or must be installed separately.
To use a wizard, select New > Others... and in the Select a wizard dialog, the Aston Wizards section contains the wizards.
Changes in EasyEclipse 1.0.0:
- Initial release (with Aston Wizards 3.0.3).
Credits: Renaud Ferret
Copyright (c) 2002-2005 Renaud Ferret.
This plugin is licensed under the Academic Free License 2.1 license.
No comments yet.