Useful right-click menus in editors: "Open file under cursor", "Open type under cursor", adds white spaces, tabs, and entities conversions, et cetera.
Download AnyEdit Tools 1.8.0 for EasyEclipse 1.2.2:
Download AnyEdit Tools 1.9.2 for EasyEclipse 1.3:
AnyEdit can show the whitespace (tabs vs spaces) in editors and may use custom project settings for tab to spaces auto-convert-on-save feature.
AnyEdit can perform tabs to spaces conversion on multiple files or entire directories and supports also file exclusion filter for tabs to spaces action.
AnyEdit can automatically remove trailing whitespaces or perform tabs to spaces conversions on save in all text-based editors, even in editors which are not directly supported by AnyEdit context menu actions.
AnyEdit adds "Save All", "Open File" and "Show whitespace in editor" buttons to the toolbar and can remove the "Print" button from it.
AnyEdit adds "Open File", "Open Type" and "Save to file..." actions to supported output consoles and "Save to file..." toolbar button to the Console view.
AnyEdit tools provides new context menu actions to text editors :
- Open file under cursor:
- useful by many include's in jsp's, file name/line in log messages etc.
- Works with run/debug and Ant console too, support "jump to line"
- Open type under cursor:
- useful for all xml's, tld's, jsp's etc files with referenced Java types
- Works with run/debug and Ant console too
- Convert / Leading tabs to spaces (trailing whitespace will be removed automatically)
- Convert / Leading spaces to tabs (trailing whitespace will be removed automatically)
- Convert / Chars to Html entities
- Convert / Html entities to chars
- useful if working in bilingual team to convert accentued characters between HTML and other sources
- Convert / Camel - Underscores
(auto-convert variable names from/to "camel" notation, like thisIsMyFieldName to this_is_my_field_name)
- Convert / Capitalize
- Convert / Invert case
- Convert / To upper case
- Convert / To lower case
There are currently 8 comments for this plugin. You can review them and add more here.
This plugin is in all EasyEclipse distributions. You likely do not need to download and install it separately, unless you try to install it on an non-EasyEclipse distribution, which is not really supported.
Changes in EasyEclipse 1.3.1:
- Upgraded to AnyEdit Tools 1.9.2.
- Upgraded to AnyEdit Tools 1.8.0: Many new enhancements.
- Upgraded to AnyEdit Tools 126.96.36.199.
- Upgraded to AnyEdit Tools 1.4.4.
- Upgraded to AnyEdit Tools 1.4.1: This new version provides small UI fixes for convert multiple files at once, a fix for "ctrl + shift + R" key sequence, and a move of "convert tabs<->spaces" action from context menu of recources navigator to the file menu (File->"convert tabs<->spaces").
- Initial release (with AnyEdit Tools 188.8.131.52).
Credits: Andrei Loskutov
Copyright (C)2002 - 2005 by Andrei Loskutov [ Loskutov @ gmx .de ]. All rights reserved.
This plugin is licensed under a BSD/MIT/Apache-style license.