Edit HTML, XML and JSP. Manage Struts and Java Server Faces configuration files visually.
Download Amateras IDE 2.0.4 for EasyEclipse 1.2.2:
Amateras IDE is a set of editors for web application development with HTML, JSP, XML, Struts and JSF.
- StrutsIDE is an Eclipse Plugin for Struts based visual web application development.
- FacesIDE is an Eclipse Plugin for JSF based visual web application development.
Note that Amateras HTML Editor is also available separately.
There is currently one comment for this plugin. You can review it and add more here.
This plugin is in the EasyEclipse Server Java distribution.
Help is available for this plugin, in the Help > Help Contents menu in EasyEclipse.
The help covers FacesIDE quite completely, including a very good tutorial under FacesIDE User Guide > A Sample JSF Application. However, there is no help for StrutsIDE. For help on Amateras HTML Editor, please see its own page.
- Amateras IDE home
- Wiki: HTML Editor homepage
- Wiki: Struts Editor homepage
- Amateras IDE provides support for the Apache Struts framework.
- Wiki: Faces Editor homepage
- Amateras IDE provides support for the JavaServer Faces framework.
Changes in EasyEclipse 1.2.2:
- Upgraded to Amateras IDE 2.0.4.
- Upgraded to Amateras IDE 2.0.2: Performance improvements, bug fixes, many new features and support Eclipse 3.2.0.
- Upgraded to Amateras IDE 2.0.1: This new version brings an experimental visual JSF page designer.
- Initial release (with Amateras IDE 2.0.0).
Credits: Naoki Takezoe
Copyright (c) 2003-2006, Naoki Takezoe.
This plugin is licensed under the Common Public License 1.0 license.