Amateras HTML and XML editor
Edit HTML, JSP, XML and CSS files.
Download Amateras HTML and XML editor 2.0.4 for EasyEclipse 1.2.2:
Amateras HTML is a great help to work with web files when you don't want to install "heavy duty" plugins such as Eclipse Web Tools. It provides basic highlighting and completions for HTML, CSS, as well as a basic XML.
There are currently 12 comments for this plugin. You can review them and add more here.
This plugin can only run with Java 5. This excludes running on MacOS 10.3.
- You can create new HTML, JSP files with the simple wizard provided in File > New > Others.., in the Amateras section
- The HTML file still opens with the embedded browser (Amateras does not register itself as default editor), so you must right-click on the file and select Open With > Amateras HTML Editor or Open With > Amateras JSP Editor to use the Amateras-provided editors.
- Open the Palette view (in Windows > Show View -> Others..., Amateras > Palette) for some HTML and JSP templates
Changes in EasyEclipse 1.2.2:
- Upgraded to Amateras HTML and XML editor 2.0.4.
- Upgraded to Amateras HTML and XML editor 2.0.2.
- Upgraded to Amateras HTML and XML editor 2.0.1.
- Initial release (with Amateras HTML and XML editor 2.0.0).
Credits: Naoki Takezoe
Copyright (c) 2003-2006, Naoki Takezoe.
This plugin is licensed under the Common Public License 1.0 license.